Who: Urth Yoga Students and Teachers
What: Four hours of yoga and socializing.
Fête [fet, feyt] noun: party, a festive celebration or entertainment, holiday, festival
Where: Urth Yoga, 2809 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
Why: To celebrate the New Year with yoga and friends. To jumpstart your 2017 practice!
(1) Look at the schedule below.
(2) Decide which segment(s) you want to participate in. You can choose one, more than one, or all of them.
(3) Be ready to practice 5 minutes before each segment. Jump in just before the segment you want to take. Jump out after the segment or stay in for the next segment.
(4) When you jump out of a segment, hang out in the lobby area and enjoy complimentary tea and snacks. Chat with old friends and make new friends.
(5) Then jump back into the next segment or just hang out and be social.
1:00pm – 1:25pm – Warm-up with Raquel
1:30pm – 1:55pm – Standing Poses with Mark
2:00pm – 2:25pm – Inversions & Arm Balances with E.J.
2:30pm – 2:55pm – Forearm Plank and Balance Poses with Arjuna
3:00pm – 3:25pm – Hip, Thigh, and Shoulder Stretches with Sam
3:30pm – 3:55pm – Back Bends with Grace
4:00pm – 4:25pm – Twists and Forward Bends with Kiki
4:30pm – 5:00pm – Restorative Poses with Milei
All segments hosted and assisted by Keric